Thursday 9 January 2014

10 Things To Know When Someone In Your Life Has Lyme

So someone you know is sick with Lyme disease. It could be a friend, a family member, a significant other, or even just an acquaintance. Whoever it is, you've got some questions.  Or maybe you don't, but you want to get a better idea of what is going on. I wrote this piece to hopefully provide some insight into what life is like when you are dealing with an invisible, chronic illness. Though every person's situation is unique, these points likely apply to many illnesses, not just those I have personal experience with (Lyme and POTS).


1. Lyme disease is an invisible illness.

What does this mean? It means that when someone with Lyme is feeling absolutely horrible, they are likely looking no different on the outside than they do on one of their "really good days". This disease (usually) doesn't present itself with blatantly obvious visible symptoms. Normally you won't see a Lyme patient with their legs wrapped up in casts or with huge bleeding gashes on their bodies. Our symptoms tend to be more internal. Things like extreme fatigue/weakness, joint and muscle pain, dizziness, nausea, anxiety, and brain fog aren't necessarily easily detected just by looking at a person. It can be hard to understand how a person can be feeling so horrible when they look "fine". Often times, they even seem to be acting fine! Which brings us to point number 2.

2. Lyme patients quickly become amazing actors

Let me explain. When you're sick with a cold or a flu for a few days, maybe even a week, you likely spend that whole time in bed or on the couch, maybe complaining about how miserable you feel,  definitely not venturing out in public, and likely not even leaving your bedroom. You probably tell your friends and family you'll see them when you're feeling better. You feel too horrible for company right now. Simple tasks like food preparation and household chores are put on hold. Basically, life is put on hold. Which is acceptable when it only happens for a week at a time, probably once or twice a year. Everyone gets sick, it's fine, it happens, it sucks, but life goes on.

When you have a chronic illness, you often wake up everyday feeling like you have a horrible flu and the worst hangover of your life all rolled into one dreadfully uncomfortable package. As easy as it would be to stay in bed and not talk to anyone or do anything, you know these symptoms aren't going to just disappear tomorrow or even next week. This means you try to push yourself as much as you can to do normal things. Some days you might not be able to push much more than making yourself dinner, if that. Other days you might venture out to the store or to see a friend. Your friend might tell you how great you look. "You must be feeling better! You're out and about!" You're conversing and laughing and you look like you're feeling fine! Unfortunately a lot of the time, it's all an act. When you're chronically sick, you learn pretty quickly that wallowing and complaining about symptoms and refusing company leads to a very lonely and isolated life. People quickly get tired of hearing you complain about how horrible you're feeling, and you quickly get tired of being stuck in bed with no company. So when you can, you get up, you go out, and you put on a show. You smile and you laugh and you act like you aren't feeling any pain or discomfort at all. It is difficult and heartbreaking to have to live your life "pretending". It's also extremely exhausting, and sometimes in the middle of this act symptoms get worse and you find it harder to appear normal. This often leads to point number 3.


3. Symptoms can come on slowly at times, but other times quickly and suddenly.

Sometimes, we are feeling okay and all of a sudden it seems like the floor has been ripped out from under us. We might need to sit or lie down immediately. We might even pass out. This can be confusing for people that aren't sick. Just a second ago we were okay. What happened? At times, symptoms really do come on very quickly. It's the nature of Lyme. It happens. Other times the person wasn't feeling well at all to begin with but was doing a pretty good job of acting fine (see point number 2). They might have been feeling pretty horrible, but not SO horrible that they couldn't fake feeling okay. Then, their symptoms got worse and it seems like they went from 0-10 in a few minutes. A lot of the time though, what is likely happening is they are going from a 7-8 out of 10 to a 10 out of 10 in pain/discomfort. They have just learned to hide the 7/10 well. 10/10 is much harder to hide, and quite frankly when you're in this much discomfort, acting fine takes a back seat to getting yourself and your body stabilized.


4. Lyme treatment requires a special diet.

When in treatment for Lyme disease there will likely be a laundry list of foods you need to avoid. If you've ever eaten with someone with Lyme, you've probably seen this first hand. Most of the time we need to adhere to a very strict, very healthy diet in order to limit inflammation and toxins in our bodies. We have enough of these to go around already from the Lyme and co-infections! Normally our diets consist of avoiding gluten, dairy, and sugar. Often times we have other sensitivities to add to the mix like soy, corn, eggs and nightshades. If it's annoying for you, take a moment to imagine how much more annoying it would be if you had to stick to this boring diet 24/7. Everyday. And be feeling like complete crap while doing it. Be thankful you're able to eat what you want and feel fine for the most part.

5. Lyme treatment causes something known as a "herxheimer reaction". 

Or a "herx" for short. Similar to how chemo makes a cancer patient feel worse, when someone with Lyme disease takes antibiotics, anti-microbials or anti parasitics that cause a large amount of die off, this releases a huge amount of toxins into the body. This basically results in all of our regular symptoms being amplified as our bodies become burdened with trying to effectively eliminate these newly circulating toxins. Often times our bodies are so overburdened that they are not efficient at detoxing these toxins well, so it's a difficult process, and definitely not an easy one to endure at all. Unfortunately, it is often necessary to push through this uncomfortable period in order to make improvements.

6. Many Lyme patients are not well enough to go to school or work.

This doesn't make them lazy or unmotivated. When you are so sick that even simple tasks like showering and preparing meals is extremely difficult, school and work is out of the question. This is something I've dealt with personally, and even more so in the last year. I have had so many people tell me "You are so lucky! I wish I could stay home all day and sleep in and not go to work or school!" This literally makes me want to scream. I promise anyone who thinks it would be "fun" to be stuck at home chronically sick, without any obligations, is completely and totally wrong. Sure, maybe if you were feeling nothing more than a little under the weather, the first few weeks it would be nice to relax a bit. Then you'd probably go a little stir crazy. You'd be tired of boring daytime TV and hearing about everyone's eventful days out in the real world. You'd want social interaction. You'd want to leave your house! Now pile on top of that the fact that most of the time when someone with Lyme is stuck at home they aren't just feeling "slightly under the weather". They are feeling like death. Sometimes, the simple task of breathing feels impossible. This is honestly not an exaggeration. This kind of sick doesn't feel the same as a simple cold or flu. It feels like torture. Please do not minimize our suffering by calling us "lucky". Nothing could be further from the truth.

7. There is no "magic bullet" or quick fix for late stage Lyme disease.

You might be wondering why your loved one with chronic Lyme is STILL sick. I mean, it's been months, years even! Why isn't the treatment working? Shouldn't they be cured by now? The truth is there is no quick fix for those of us who have late stage Lyme. Things might have been much different for us had we been diagnosed and given proper treatment at the beginning of our illness, but the Lyme has now had months or years to run rampant throughout our bodies and it has no intention of leaving quietly or without a fight. I personally was sick for 8 years before I was diagnosed with late stage Lyme. I have been in treatment for about 9 months and have only seen minor improvements. But looking at the big picture, 9 months isn't such a long time when it took my body years to get to this state. Another thing that comes into play here is no one treatment will work for everyone. Each Lyme case is unique and will respond differently to different treatment options. Often times a Lyme patient will need to try several treatments, even several doctors or practitioners before they find one that allows them to make considerable gains. This process most definitely tests our patience. It might be testing yours, too. Again, it's important to remember that however frustrated you are getting with the lack of progress a friend or family member has had, your loved one is likely feeling 100 times more frustrated, and even disappointed in themselves for "not being better yet". Try to be patient and reassuring, as staying hopeful and persevering when nothing seems to be working is difficult, but absolutely necessary.

8. Lyme disease treatment is extremely expensive, and likely not covered by insurance.

The problem with Lyme disease, is that standard treatment options are geared towards those that catch it within the first few weeks of symptoms. In most of these cases, a few weeks or few months of antibiotics are all that is needed to regain health. These short term treatments are usually covered by insurance. When Lyme disease becomes late stage however, treatment is much more complicated. A few weeks of antibiotics will not even come close to curing the patient. Furthermore there will likely also need to be adjunctive treatments added to the patient's protocol like vitamins, supplements and herbal remedies. When it comes to late stage Lyme we have to pull out all the stops to get better. Sometimes this means traveling to doctors on the other side of the continent, maybe even the world. Or trying new cutting edge treatment options that are pricey and paid for out of pocket. This is a bit of a nightmare for us, as we already have the huge burden of failing health to carry, and don't need the added stress of coming up with enough money to get better. If you want to help your friend, offer to host a bake sale or fundraiser to help raise money for their treatments. It will probably mean more to them than you know.

9. Lyme disease can be extremely isolating.

When you're chronically sick, you often miss out on a whole lot. Little things like parties and get togethers. Big things like graduation and vacations. It's hard, it's heartbreaking, and it's difficult not to feel extremely alone at times. If you have someone with Lyme in your life you've likely witnessed them canceling plans because they were too sick to attend. This might have been annoying to you, but I can assure you they felt completely horrible about it and wish more than anything they didn't have to cancel on you. If your friend with Lyme is struggling to get out, offer to go over and visit them, or to pick up some groceries or Lyme-friendly take-out for them. You could even go over and cook a few meals to make the next week easier. Another way to show your support is to help them advocate for better awareness, so it's not such a struggle living with a disease so many know nothing about. Reach out to them. Tell them you're there and want to help. Chronic illness is uncomfortable and difficult for all involved, even messy at times. Sometimes people don't know what to say, and so they say nothing at all. I can almost guarantee that the sick person in your life would rather receive an awkwardly worded message from you telling them you're thinking of them, rather than nothing at all. Try to put yourself in their position. If you found yourself sick, would you find it easier to have friends who at least tried to understand, or who just ignored your situation completely? Maybe you've decided you'll just wait to see or talk to them until they're feeling better. Unfortunately, it could be a while. Make an effort to make it happen sooner rather than later. I promise, it will be appreciated, and it will show them that you are one of the few who doesn't abandon your loved ones when times get tough. That makes you a fantastic friend and an amazing person. Hold that title proudly!

10. We are just regular people too, this can happen to anyone. Get informed and be compassionate.

Before I got sick, I completely took my health for granted. It just wasn't something I ever gave a second thought to. Sure, you hear about people getting cancer, getting scary rare diseases, going through tragedy etc. etc. But that kind of stuff just always happens to other people. Never to you, right? The truth is Lyme disease (and any chronic illness for that matter) can happen to anyone. No one is immune. Sometimes it's easier to just put this kind of stuff to the back of your mind and not think about it. That way you don't have to deal with it. But what happens if one day you find yourself or someone close to you suffering from chronic illness? Would you not want people to at least try to take the time to get informed, understand to the best of their ability, and do what they can to make it easier on you? Practice patience, compassion, and empathy not just when it comes to dealing with the person you know that has Lyme, but in all aspects of your life. These traits are so important and when you have them you become an invaluable friend and person in people's lives.


Follow on Facebook for future posts :) www.facebook.com/lymelessandlovely

71 comments:

  1. I am a mother of a beautiful girl with chronic lyme. It is so horrible. Many times I have felt so helpless. I mean moms are suppose to be there to make everything better but with lyme we are defeated. All you can do is be there try to encourage them and try to give them strength. It kills me to watch this happening to her. I look up to her and admire her for her strength and desire to beat this. I always smile when we are together but cry for her when I am alone. To all who have this disease I look up to you for being stronger than I could ever be and believe you all and hate those who say its all in your head. Forgive their ignorance. I pray for you all every day and my heart does break for anyone with Lyme. Stay strong please and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I hope your daughter is able to recover from this. I know it's such a difficult thing to live with, for all parties involved. <3

      Delete
    2. I'm there in the same boat with you Lucy. It's a hell on earth for families of the poor victims who are SO discriminated against.

      Delete
    3. I'm there in the same boat with you Lucy. It's a hell on earth for families of the poor victims who are SO discriminated against.

      Delete
    4. I’m giving a testimony about Dr. KOKOBI the great Herbalist, he has the
      cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my  breast cancer, though I
      went through different website I saw different testimonies about
      different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: ‘Many people have
      the breast cancer remedy, So why are people still suffering from it?’ I thought of
      it, then I decided to contact kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com , I didn’t believe him that
      much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed
      some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it
      (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery,
      he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I
      will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him
      and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was
      tested breast cancer negative, if you are breast cancer patient or any cancer patient at all. Do me
      a favour for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make
      sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that i referenced you.. contact him via: kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com You can also message him on whatsapp +254746618873 and for more info message me @ pamela.drews77@gmail.com

      Delete
    5. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

      Delete
    6. I'm 27 years old female I tested genital herpes (HSV1-2) positive in 2002. I was having bad outbreaks. EXTREMELY PAINFUL. I have try different kinds of drugs and treatment by the medical doctors all to know was avail. Six months ago I was desperately online searching for a helpful remedies for genital herpes (HSV1-2) cure, which i come across some helpful remedies on how Dr ehiaguna have help so many people in curing genital herpes (HSV1-2) with the help of herbal treatment because I too believe there is someone somewhere in the world who can cure herpes completely. As of the past 2 months, however, I've been following his herpes protocol Via drehiaguna@gmail.com and it stopped all outbreaks completely! To my greatest surprise I was cured completely by following the protocol of his herbal medicine . Don't be discouraged by the medical doctors. There is a cure for HSV with the help of herbs and roots kindly contact him for more information Via drehiaguna@gmail.com or Whatsapp him on +2348073908953 . visit his website https://effectiveherbalcurehome.blogspot.com/ He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.

      Delete
  2. You nailed it! Everything I'm feeling you described. Took 11 years to diagnose me and now into my 5th month of treatment! Thank you for verbalizing how we feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is excellent. I wish every loved one of a person with Lyme would read and understand this. Just to read it helps me feel a little better, since it makes me feel validated. Thank you for writing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing. I was diagnosed with stage 3 Lymes disease when they finally figured out what was going on. I am truly blessed to be able to function daily and try to keep a positive attitude. I appreciate you sharing this and letting people understand from all aspects and gain compassion for those of us suffering from this disease. May you have an amazing and blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are able to function! And positive attitude is definitely important (and also hard haha) as well! xxo

      Delete
  5. A great explanation that all people in relation to a Lyme victim should read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article. Everyone needs to send emails to congressional leaders, healthcare providers, journalists, the CDC and NIH leadership.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharing this with my family. Thanks for speaking so clearly for me, and for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for such a clear, articulate explanation! As the mother of a daughter with chronic Lyme, I can say your words describe our life perfectly. Fight on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wishing you and your daughter health and wellness xxo

      Delete
  9. Tells the story well.God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seven years with Lyme and still sick, this is one of the best articles I have read on what it takes to live this disease. Thank you for capturing the courage and strength that Lyme sufferers demonstrate every day in your eloquent article.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad I took the effort to read your blog post - but more appreciative you took the time to share these points, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for this. Every point was right on. I have been suffering with Lyme for 8 years and luckily found out 3 years ago and am feeling much better these days. I hear you and understand. We all need to stick together. Keep writing you will find your way back to health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are feeling better! Keep fighting!

      Delete
  14. Great article. Very true. I've been fighting ignorance about lyme for 2 1/2 years since my then 7 year old daughter was first bitten by a tick and it was ignored finally diagnosed 7 months later when neurologic damage was done and she was deteriorating rapidly. School and doctors never got it. She improved dramatically only to have a major relapse when we removed meds this last December finally forcing her to be homeschooled years into her illness. The retaliation and attacks we faced from school just because they didn't believe in lyme and were bothering the teachers have been sickening. If only people understood this strange illness. You hit many important points. Thank you for an excellent article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why would someone not believe in lyme?

      Delete
    2. Watch the Under Our Skin Documentary, then you will understand the controversy and the fight that we are up against.... http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/under-our-skin/

      Delete
  15. Thank you for a VERY accurate description of just how evil Chronic Lyme is. NEVER give up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Determined Husband.... I have been in Lyme "prison" for 20 plus years now and single the entire time, indeed literally alone for 98% of my battle so far, and so, although I was deeply touched by this article and some of the comments below it, I did not break tears until I came to these words: "DETERMINED HUSBAND". THANK YOU for stepping up like a real man and taking care of your beloved. This is rare. On behalf of all women, thank you. ps.. I have found help with EFT lately. YOu can find it by google ing or youtubing EFT tapping. and its free. ALOHA, Michelle, on Maui.

      Delete
    2. ps if you and your wife would like to share info you can find me on facebook as Jeanine Michelle Johanning ( on Maui )

      Delete
  16. Way to spell it all out for those around us!
    Best,
    Alix Mayer, co-founder of SpiroChicks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely incredible how accurately and wonderfully you expressed what each of us, suffering with Lyme, feels and goes through. I related to every word of it, especially the 'pretending' so you can have some semblance of a normal life. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How long does it take to heal if it's been in your body for 8 years?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma. It really depends on what type of protocol your doctor has you on. Many people these days are going for the naturalopath doctors. It also depends on your tests, how high was the results and did you have a co-infection. If he/she is on antibiotics by mouth or IV. All doctors will continue to run blood work to see how they have come down. For example. I was on Rosephine antibiotics for 2 years by a port in my heart. And then I was on for 5 years oral antibiotics as well as medication to kill the cysts they make from die off. It's a complicated disease. Hope that helps.

      Delete
  19. Thank you for the well thought out article. And for the Kubler Ros quote. I keep meaning to read her. I guess I'm still a little bit death-averse.

    Best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wish I could meet you... I'm 19 years old, been suffering for 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. There is hope for Lymes. I pray for blessings or recovery and health for such a terrible disease. http://www.raindroptraining.com/messenger/v10n3.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for writing a very detailed and correct article. When I was finally diagnosed in 1998 after many years of being misdiagnosed, I had already had long term chronic Lyme Disease. They say I was born with it. I did have to travel 5 hours evey month for 2 years, had a nurse come 2x a week for 2 years. I had a port put in for IV antibiotics I was on Rosephine and many other medications. The problem with misdiagnosis, I was in Texas when my immune system finally gave out, but I was born in New Haven Connecticut . Texas at the time isn't a tick lyme state now it has the line star tick. But again, I didn't get mine from a tick and my sister also has Lyme. I will tell all of you this, family at first doesn't understand. While we go through our herx, I prayed God please give me CANCER it has to be better then what I am going through. I say that because the family doubts you, and makes you feel guilty and it is us who are going through this terrible disease. But I now see that I am better, the brain fogs, the leg pains, migraines, the numb feet, numb hands, weird eye tumor's, etc, it will stop, you have to keep going. Take it one day at a time. If you are like I was you probably lost a sense of time any way. This article is perfectly written. My doctor who had Lymes warned me my children had Lyme disease and he was correct. But the CDC at the time said no! But my kids, they do have lyme... Because I was infected with Lyme when they were inside of me. Dr. Harvey of Houston proved this by using me and others as research. He has since passed but because of him, I am well. I do have some pain issues, but with eating and stretching, working out I try and think positive. For you with young chikdren please keep going.... Don't stop until they have no rashes, no pain, bc if my mom would have done what your doing, I never would have had 15 years of my life in pain. I too acted like I was fine. People would say, I never new you were sick? Thanks for hitting every point so well. Good luck to you all. There are many people with this and never know because doctors do not understand the testing and diagnosis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Pamela. Quick question. You said that you didn't catch lyme from a tick. I thought that was the only way to get it.

      Delete
    2. Hi it’s pamela, if your pregnant and have active Lyme you can pass this o. To your babies. The CDC now recognizes this finally! My doctor actually warned me back then and my son still test positive for Lyme, he was treated for a year by mouth. He also has crones disease. When I was pregnant I broke out In these weird huge pusuals all over my body and they though it was Rubbella, it wasn’t, I always tested positive for syphillis since I was seventeen and it was false positive, I was t sexually active. If I new back then that the spirochete are so similar it would have saved me years of pain... test your kids. I was told the same for giving it to my spouse.

      Delete
  24. Thank you for this. I've shared it in my fb wall and tagged many family members in hopes they will read it & understand some more (they are trying already and this means so much). My 16 yr old son has late stage neuroborreliosis (Lyme in the brain) and this describes his struggles very well.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks so much!!!! I was able to share this with my friends and close people in my life!!!! thanks because you explained it perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your post is right on! Thanks so much for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You hit the nail on the head with all of your points. I have been struggling to communicate my situation to my friends/family and I used your link to help explain to them what it is like from my perspective. Beautifully written. It can be a very lonely place to be and it's comforting to know we are not alone...

    ReplyDelete
  28. No, my doctors in Texas at the time had told me if your pregnant you can pass the lyme spirochete to your unborn child. I had been misdiagnosed since I myself was a young child, I was born in New Haven, Connericut and my sisters also showed signs. My son was tested after I had been diagnosed and he too is positive and still has a positive test. He also has Crones disease and showed signs of brain issues. I have brain damage, or memory issues with time. Yes if you look at the Cdc site it will finally say you can get Lyme from your mom if she has an active case of Lyme. I hope this helps. I don't believe I will ever truly be over the damage it did to my family. The best thing anyone can do for you, is believe your not feeling well, no matter what you know your body, Lyme is hard to treat, the symptoms are auto immune and antibiotics make you sicker but will eventually make you better. 30 days are not enough as the bacteria comes out of your tissue and I to your blood every 4-6 weeks and this is the only time you can Kill IT! But no one knows when it will be in your blood so the IV worked for me on a daily basis for 2 years and I could tell personally when the suckers were there, because my body broke out in shingles, or is have some tumor show up in my eye, body shuts down. But then it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. http://www.springboard4health.com/notebook/health_lyme_disease.html
    I don't know where anyone is located. But, my doctor has since passed, however the practice is still there. Many people traveled to him as I drove 5/12 hours myself. He saved my life, he believed me. Please do your research. Also there is a lab that I sent my sons blood too through his pediatrician. It's in New Jersey. I genex lab. I'll give you the link as well. It has SO MUCH INFO! There are so many strains of Lyme, borealis, Erichliosis and many co infections. Even doctors who specialize in immune problems don't really know Lyme. You have to find a Lyme Doctor. And might have to go out of state. I saw Hamid Moayad, D.O. and he diagnosed me in Dallas, Texas. But I was so afraid and so sick that what all he told me scared me. I found Dr. Harvey very much like this thru a chat sight on Aol back in 1999. A girl told me to get help or if get worse. I was scared, she saved me. I hope someone here will look at lymesnet.org along with this post the first link has many research Doctors and most have Lyme. Best wishes and good health.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Our 15 year old daughter we believe has lyme. Probably for the past 3 years... but it now exhausts her so much she can't even get out of bed. We are looking for doctors and treatment and praying it's not too late. Thank you for this blog... I have shared it with everyone around us. Prayers to each of you here... and my daughter, too. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  31. PERMANENT CURE TO LYMES DISEASE: My brother was infected by a lyme disease for 10 years, it started with Rash, Fever, Fatigue and Head ache, It then later worsened (Chronic). I have tried many treatment suggested by the Guru which include Antibiotics, and more other medicine prescribed but all to no avail. Lately I was directed to a Doctor called William, who provided solution to the problem. Do not be discourage, it is a permanent treatment/cure to Lyme Disease, Contact him with this email for more info: (drwilly37@ gmail. com)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am so grateful to find your writing.I am going to tell everyone i know to read it so they get inform .Lyme disease is horrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it’s Pamela, I truly hope you or family don’t have this terrible disease. I recently at 49 had a heart attack. I workout eat healthy and have low blood pressure. I believe it’s from the Lyme and Co-infections. I am researching it now.

      Delete
  33. My name is hoover, my 18 years old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed of herpes 3 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile. The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then, i came across a comment on dr imoloa herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the him and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs through DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed dr imoloa and in less than 14days, my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr imoloa today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge; lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, fever, hepatitis A.B.C., syphilis, diarrhea, HIV/AIDS, Huntington's Disease, back acne, Chronic renal failure, addison disease, Chronic Pain, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumour, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disk Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorder, Eczema, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease. and many more; contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also on whatssap-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete
  34. For those people whose relative are suffering from Tinnitus and maybe reading this, I find it hard that people are still ignorant of herbal medicine when it comes to treating Tinnitus. I have been through many phases over the last couple of years since my (audiological) exam/diagnosis, my tinnitus once buried me in a negative place where many of you are now - or have been. Believe me when I say, “I’ve been there.” I had sudden sensorineural hearing loss (SSHL), losing 70 percent of my hearing up to 4,000 kHz. I began noticing a low level of tinnitus around 51 years old and the diagnosis changed my life in many ways, I spend most of the time in denial and I keep thinking the tests were wrong. But deep down I knew they were correct. The level spiked dramatically, spiraling me down into a pit of depression. I could not sleep or eat; I stayed in bed with sweats and shaking spells; I lost strength and considerable weight. My wife held me in her arms, trying to comfort me, and still I thought I was going to die. Though sharing his story is very difficult. I was always very successful in being able to accomplish anything I set my mind on doing. Tinnitus is a bitch. I feel a need to express my thoughts and feelings about how it affected my day to day living and how its deteriorated since despite the help of some wonderful medics and medicine.
    I remind myself how lucky to come across aparajita tan herbal medicine which is able to control Tinnitus without any side effect, I felt a moment of relief hoping that I am free from this ailment, and  nothing compares to the healing power of nature. Now I believe almost every health problem can be addressed in one natural way or another. The only thing I wanted was for me to feel better. I’m proud to say am Tinnitus free. You can also contact him for advice and more info. aparajitatan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hello everyone, i'm Linda Harry from United State i was diagnosed with Parkinson Disease  for over 6 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my Fiance after he discovered that i was having Parkinson, he departed from me, and i tried all my best to make him stays, but he neglected me until a friend of mine  from UK told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing herbal medicine. then he  sent me his email address to contact him- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust on him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he instructed me to do. And surprisingly after two weeks, He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( PARKINSON NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, dr imoloa also uses his powerful herbal medicine to cure the following diseases:  lupus disease,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,   back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,   Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,   Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,     Cystic Fibrosis,   Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease,  impotence,  feta alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer. contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and also on whatssap- +2347081986098

    ReplyDelete
  36. OMG i am here to tell you all how i was cured from Hepatitis B by dr Adigba with his herbal medicine i once had the problem of Hepatitis B which affected my work for years i have been using different medication but there was no solution,i search the net and i found the contact of Dr Adigba who help me with his product on curing Hepatitis B problem and other deadly diseases, he also assured me that it is a permanent cure,so i work with him as he ask and i took the medication for just 1 weeks and i was back to normal. for two weeks now i have been doing fine.I give all thanks to Dr Adigba for helping me out of such problem now am the happiest person on earth for seeing myself doing better again.you can also contact him on email dradigba@gmail. com whatsapp him on +2348077875210..dr adigba cure the flowing virus
    1 cancer cure
    2 diabetes cureringing ear
    3 ringing earwarts cure
    4 herpes cure
    5 warts cure
    6 HPV cure
    7 Jaundice
    8 pregnancy herbal medicine
    9 prostate enlargement
    10 Hepatitis B and many more  

    ReplyDelete
  37. I’m here to testify about what Dr Godwin did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Godwin on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr Godwin prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr Godwin assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr.godwin for help via email drgodwinsolutionhome@gmail.com whatsapp +2348054615060

    ReplyDelete
  38. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUSI thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because lifebecame meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, thesymptoms became very severe and bold and made my familyrun from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gaveup everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because thedoctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs butthey never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me makingit worse. I was doing some research online someday when Icame across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhotacured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thoughtit was a joke but later decided to contact him on the detailsprovided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent mehis herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after twoweeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptomsdisappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I wasNEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DREbhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep ontelling the world about you. If you are going through samesituation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota viadrebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus

    ReplyDelete
  39. Nothing like herbal remedy. I got rid of my herpes and cancer through the help of a herb doctor called DR_Anuge. He's a life restorer I must recommended to you. You can contact him with his email dranuge@gmail.com or Whatapp him +2348164866838

    ReplyDelete
  40. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to make search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  41. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me  or whatsApp  davidclara223@gmail.com +1(440)359-4106  

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm 27 years old female I tested genital herpes (HSV1-2) positive in 2002. I was having bad outbreaks. EXTREMELY PAINFUL. I have try different kinds of drugs and treatment by the medical doctors all to know was avail. Six months ago I was desperately online searching for a helpful remedies for genital herpes (HSV1-2) cure, which i come across some helpful remedies on how Dr ehiaguna have help so many people in curing genital herpes (HSV1-2) with the help of herbal treatment because I too believe there is someone somewhere in the world who can cure herpes completely. As of the past 2 months, however, I've been following his herpes protocol Via drehiaguna@gmail.com and it stopped all outbreaks completely! To my greatest surprise I was cured completely by following the protocol of his herbal medicine . Don't be discouraged by the medical doctors. There is a cure for HSV with the help of herbs and roots kindly contact him for more information Via drehiaguna@gmail.com or Whatsapp him on +2348073908953 . visit his website https://effectiveherbalcurehome.blogspot.com/ He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm 27 years old female I tested genital herpes (HSV1-2) positive in 2002. I was having bad outbreaks. EXTREMELY PAINFUL. I have try different kinds of drugs and treatment by the medical doctors all to know was avail. Six months ago I was desperately online searching for a helpful remedies for genital herpes (HSV1-2) cure, which i come across some helpful remedies on how Dr ehiaguna have help so many people in curing genital herpes (HSV1-2) with the help of herbal treatment because I too believe there is someone somewhere in the world who can cure herpes completely. As of the past 2 months, however, I've been following his herpes protocol Via drehiaguna@gmail.com and it stopped all outbreaks completely! To my greatest surprise I was cured completely by following the protocol of his herbal medicine . Don't be discouraged by the medical doctors. There is a cure for HSV with the help of herbs and roots kindly contact him for more information Via drehiaguna@gmail.com or Whatsapp him on +2348073908953 . visit his website https://effectiveherbalcurehome.blogspot.com/ He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Dr. Riaria cured my herpes virus that have been in my body since two years, ever since then my life has been incomplete, I have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by doctors, but it didn't cure my herpes virus, i was checking for solution on the internet then I miraculously came across Dr. Riaria the powerful herbalist that  can cure herpes infection, then I contacted him through his email, I explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me through FedEx, which I took for 14 days with the instruction he gave me, and when I did a test in the hospital my result came out negative it was the happiest day of my life that am cure from HSV 2,  are you also suffering from same virus or another diseases you can simply contact him via email: drriaria@gmail.com  you can also call or WhatsApp him on: +2349134987375.  

    ReplyDelete

  45. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  46. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE
    I'm here to testify about what DR. OSO did it for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OSO on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advised anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help. so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well I never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedies given to me by this man a few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. OSO assured me that I will be cured, after some time. I went to my doctor to confirm if I had finally healed Behold, it was TRUE, the test came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help.

    Email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com

    WhatsApp /call +2348162084839

    https://www.facebook.com/drosoherbalhome/

    https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

    ReplyDelete
  47. I thought the physicians says there is no cure for HSV 2!!! I am telling you today that DR.UMA cure HSV 2 with his herbal medicine and once you get cured you are cured forever it is never reversible, I have been suffering for this deadly disease called h HSV 2 for more than a 2years and lost all hope because my doctor says there is no cure for HSV 2. Brethren I saw a testimony on the internet on how DR.UMA cure HSV, Hapatitis etc with his herbal medication and an email and watsapp to contact him was also displayed, I thought this was joke but I decided to contact him and he replied telling me not to worry that my problem is over . DR.UMA sent me a herbal medication to drink for one month but only 2weeks I feel strange and I went to my doctor and he confirmed me negative. He can help you too. Contact him via email...dr.umaherbalcenter@gmail.com WhatsApp +2347035619585. He is capable of curing AUTISM, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, HEPATITIS A B C, and DIABETES.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I want to share a testimony, how i was cured from Herpes by DR AGUGU with his herbal remedy. I don't know where to start, I'm 33 years old and i was diagnoses of genital herpes diseases for 5 years. i lost all hope in life but on like any other i still searched for a cure even on the internet and i saw a comment were a lady testify how she was cured by Dr AGUGU i could not believe it at first, i contacted him, He sent me his herbal remedy i used it for 2 weeks and the Herpes virus was cured completely. I went for medical check and the result was negative from Herpes.
    For those who have the same problem, or any STD should contact Dr AGUGU via email: agugusolutionhome@gmail.com you can also call or WhatsApp +2349123794867

    ReplyDelete